RTDs, Thermocouples and Accessories
The Ultra SlimPak(R) is a DIN rail mount, input signal conditioner with 1800VDC isolation between input, output and power. The field configurable input and output offer flexible, wide ranging capability. The input can be configured for any of up to 16 temperature ranges. Output is linear to input temperature and can be set for any of 5 DC current and voltage ranges.
These units are CSA and UL certified, and CE Mark compliant.
- Provides a fully isolated, linearized DC output proportional to a RTD or TC (many other inputs available, mA, V, mV DC and AC, HZ, Strain gauge Potentiometer)
- Easy field configurable input and output ranges
- Protects equipment and prevents ground loops with 1800VDC isolation
- High density Ultra Slim DIN rail mounting
- Flexible power supply accepts 9 to 30VDC
- ASIC technology for high reliability
- Lifetime warranty
There are vast range and combinations of RTDs ,Thermocouples thermowells and accessories available in our product range. For specific applications and pricing please contact one of our offices or e-mail us. One of our engineers will discuss your application and provide you with pricing and specification sheets.
Our range includes the following:
- Thermocouples Type K, V, T, J, E, N, R, S, B, V
- Thermocouple extension cable
- RTD Sensors. Hazardous area EX ia, EX e and EX d, Large head and small head,
- Fittings and Accessories