Pneumatic Positioner- SRR981
The Pneumatic Positioner SRP981 with pneumatic input 0.2-1 bar is designed to operate pneumatic valve actuators and is available in the version ATEX-constructive safety and in connection with the accessories in EEx ia / intrinsic safety.
The adaptation and settings of zero an span can easily be achieved by the knurled-head screw.
Pneumatic Input Signal:
- Independent adjustment of zero and span
- Adjustable amplification and damping
- Split-Range up to 4-fold
- Stroke 8 to 100 mm (0.3 to 4.0 in), extended stroke range on request
- Angle range up to 120?
- Characteristic curves by cams
- Supply air pressure up to 6 bar (90 psig).
- Built-in pressure gauges (optional)
- Low air consumption
- Low vibration effect in all directions
- Single or double-acting
- Mounting on linear actuators according to IEC 534, Part 6 (NAMUR)
- Mounting on rotary actuators according to VDI/VDE 3845
- Protection class IP54, IP65 (on request)
- Explosion protection: Basic unit: II 2 G c IIC (ATEX-constructive design)
- Certificate No. 90/20226 (E2) “Lloyd’s Register of Shipping” for use on vessels
- II 2 G EEx ia IIC acc. to ATEX
- “Intrinsic Safety” acc. to FM and CSA
Modular System For Accessories:
- Built-in independent inductive limit switches in 2-wire, 3-wire or microswitchtechnology (optional)
- Independent position feedback 4 to 20 mA (optional)
- Booster Relays with an air capacity of up to 110,000 ln/h (3,884 scfh)
- Connection Manifolds and gauges