Digital Positioner- SRD991
The intelligent Positioner SRD991 is designed to operate pneumatic valve actuators and is available in the version EEx ia / intrinsically safe.
The positioner is available with different communication protocols. This includes versions with analog setpoint (4 to 20 mA) without communication and with superimposed HART-signal; digital with FoxCom protocol, or fieldbus communication according to PROFIBUS-PA and FOUNDATION Fieldbus H1 based on IEC 1158-2 acc. to the FISCO-Model.
The unit can be configured and operated from the Foxboro I/A Series System in connection with our Intelligent Field Device Configurator (IFDC) or the PC-based configuration- and operation tool PC20. The SRD can also be integrated into system environments and applications that support the FDT/DTM concept according to the Specification 1.2. For this purpose the required DTMs for HART, PROFIBUS and FoxCom are available. In addition the device can be integrated into any other common control system such as Fisher Rosemount-AMS or -Delta-V, Siemens SIMATIC- PDM, Yokogawa, Honeywell, ABB and SMAR.
The local operation and configuration can be achieved comfortable and easy by a multilingual full text graphic LCD in connection with the three push buttons.
- Autostart with self-calibration
- Self diagnostics, status- and diagnostic messages
- Easy local operation and configuration by means of three push-buttons
- Display by means of full-text-graphical-LCD in multiple languages, or LEDs
- FOUNDATION fieldbus H1
- 4 to 20 mA
- Stroke 8 to 260 mm (0.3 to 10.2 in)
- Angle range up to 95
- Supply air pressure up to 6 bar (90 psig). With Spool Valve up to 7 bar (105 psig)
- Low air consumption
- Low vibration effect in all directions
- Single or double-acting
- Mounting on linear actuators directly
- or according to IEC 534, Part 6 (NAMUR)
- Mounting on rotary actuators according to VDI/VDE 3845 Protection class IP 65, NEMA 4X
- Suitable for use in safety related applications up to SIL 3 according to IEC 61511-1 if the SIL safety instructions are observed
- Explosion protection: II 2 G EEx ia IIC acc. to ATEX, ?Intrinsic Safety? acc. to FM and CSA
- Built-in independent inductive limit switches in 2-wire or 3-wire technology (optional)
- Pressure Sensors for supply air and output (optional)
Additional in-/outputs (optional):
- 2 binary outputs (position alarms)
- Position feedback 4 to 20 mA, 1 alarm output
- 2 binary outputs